This is the perfect soup to do again and again! This red lentil and coconut soup is just a bowl of happiness, pleasure and satisfaction (yes yes all of it!!). What I also like in this soup is that it’s so easy to make and super tasty, well a small bowl of perfection! I hope that you will think the same as me…
Recipe for 4 people
Preparation Time: Less than 10 min
Cooking time: 45 min
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 5 large carrots
- 200g of red lentils
- 20cl coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 600ml broth of vegetables
- A little bit of olive oil and butter
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the onion and cook it in the pan for a few minutes with a little bit of butter and olive oil.
- Add the carrots cut in strips (not too thick for a faster cooking), tomato cut in 4, the broth and lentils. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium fire for 45 minutes.
- Add the curry 5 minutes before turning off the cooking.
- Turn off the fire, add the coconut milk and mix!