Another soup recipe (some more will follow shortly!) with this creamy cauliflower and parmesan cheese soup. As you will see in the ingredients, this soup is quite heavy so I recommend you to serve it as a main only with a green salad, or as a starter but to measure quantities 🙂 I love this soup, with the good taste of parmesan cheese which softens the taste sometimes a little strong of the Cauliflower!
Recipe for 6 people
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 L of semi-skimmed milk
- 100g parmesan cheese
- ½ chicken broth or vegetable cube
- A little bit of cut parsley (optional)
- Cut out the flowers of the cabbage and clean them under the water.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into chunks.
- Add in a casserole or large saucepan, cauliflower, potatoes, the ½ broth cube and pour the milk on the top.
- Heat to soft fire for 30 minutes.
- Just before mixing the overall, add the Parmesan cheese. Mix and adjust the seasoning. Sprinkle with parsley cut.